Physiotherapists are considered Neuro-Muscular-Skeletal Therapists and as such we treat a multitude of medical conditions.
Commonly treated conditions include:
- Neck pain and stiffness, Whiplash, Headaches
- Back pain, injury, disc &/or facet joint dysfunction, posture & ergonomics
- Strains, Sprains & Muscle Spasm
- Sports injuries: e.g Ligament tears (Knee, ankle, shoulder, wrists) ,Tendinopathies (Tennis & Golfer’s elbow, Achilles, Rotator cuff), Muscle tears/contusions etc.
- General aches and pains
- Arthritis and Joint (Orthopaedic) problems
- Pre- and Post-operative treatment and rehabilitation (Hip & Knee replacements, ACL repairs, Back/Neck discectomy, Spinal fusion, Fractures etc.)
- Temporomandibular joints (TMJ) disorders & Post-Wisdom tooth extraction